[Tagging] What's a power=station?

Matthias Julius lists at julius-net.net
Mon Jan 18 16:02:30 GMT 2010

Anthony <osm at inbox.org> writes:

> On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 8:50 AM, Dave F. <davefox at madasafish.com> wrote:
>
>> To me power is energy. It's not a physical entity.
>>

> That's just silly.  Energy is a physical entity.

Well, I guess he meant "physical" in the sense of a physical object -
something you can touch, see and has a volume and mass.

Anyway, I would interpret "power" as a shorthand for "electrical power
related facility".  While it might not be the most perfect tag (is
there such a thing?) it certainly works and should not be changed
unless there is a really, really good reason.

Matthias