[Tagging] Dutch cafes (was: What's a power=station?)

Erik Johansson erjohan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 23:17:53 GMT 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 9:08 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer
<dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/1/20 Peter Childs <pchilds at bcs.org>
>>
>> In my book its easy.
>>
>> Cafe .... Usually Unlicensed.
>

> Definitely I would not put licenses and other legal stuff into the
> definition. They differ almost certainly in different countries, are of no
> importance to the client and hard to research.

You can not define a term with such a widespread use, without making
it unusable somewhere.

Two things; SteveC brought up internationalization of tags with his
likeness scheme, nothing came out of that. This discussion  is
crossing=toucan all again. To meet both problems you can only do this:
alcohol=yes
coffee=no
pastries=yes
egg & chips=yes