[Tagging] Dutch cafes

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Thu Jan 21 01:46:02 GMT 2010

Plus, you could potentially end up with hundreds of different tags defined, if a lot of people decided to add tags for their favorite dishes.  It seems more reasonable to tag the general cuisine, whether food is available, whether alcohol is available, whether reservations are required (usually only at fancier establishments), and whether the establishment allows children (in the USA, at least, places that mostly deal in alcoholic beverages, rather than food, such as bars or nightclubs, are generally required to be limited to adults only by the terms of their license, but restaurants are generally open to all ages, even if they have alcoholic beverages on the menu).

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com