[Tagging] Dutch cafes (was: What's a power=station?)

Roy Wallace waldo000000 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 08:03:50 GMT 2010

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 1:45 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer
<dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2010/1/21 Roy Wallace <waldo000000 at gmail.com>
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 9:17 AM, Erik Johansson <erjohan at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > ... To meet both problems you can only do this:
>> > alcohol=yes
>> > coffee=no
>> > pastries=yes
>> > egg & chips=yes
>>
>> I like this approach.
>>

> yes, it's OK, just it doesn't tell you whether to expect a bar or a café ;-)

If I think bar means A B and C, and I see A=yes, B=yes, C=yes, then it
DOES tell me to expect a bar! On the other hand, amenity=bar might
actually tell me less (if other's may have different ideas of what a
bar is)... Anyway, I've made my point so I'll shut up now.