[Tagging] Offices/non-shop businesses

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Wed Jan 27 21:57:09 GMT 2010

Where I live (Nashville, Tennessee, USA) there are numerous real estate developments made up entirely of offices, plus perhaps a restaurant or two for the office workers.  Each such "office park" has a name, and could well be marked on a map, as well as marking the individual offices and other businesses.  It is not unusual for someone giving directions on how to find a particular office to include the name of the office park.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com