[Tagging] Islands in Parking Lots

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 06:18:01 GMT 2010

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Eugene Alvin Villar <seav80 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I go with the a) interpretation. amenity=parking is basically a piece of
> land/space set aside for parking purposes. Not all nooks and crannies of
> that piece of land/space is actually where a car can drive/park on.

One problem with that is it's harder to be objective about what is the
"piece of land set aside for parking purposes". It's easier to be
objective about where a car can park - particularly with aerial
photography.

Not that being objective is necessarily the most important thing, just
thought I'd point it out.

Steve