[Tagging] Islands in Parking Lots

Roy Wallace waldo000000 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 11:23:03 GMT 2010

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 3:37 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer
<dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:

> it is not about "needing" the inner polygons, they describe the
> situation better and enter more detail - regardless of case a) or b).

Maybe I should clarify - I'd prefer to see a natural=grass area (or
whatever) *within* the amenity=parking area (i.e. with the
amenity=parking area subsuming the natural=grass area).

The natural=grass area can be part of the amenity=parking area - i.e.
not necessarily mutually exclusive. Of course, this is just a matter
of preference, due to a subtle difference in the definition of
amenity=parking.