[Tagging] Race track

Anthony osm at inbox.org
Sun Jan 31 16:50:55 GMT 2010

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 11:44 AM, John Smith <deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 1 February 2010 02:40, Anthony <osm at inbox.org> wrote:
> > On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 11:36 AM, John Smith <deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> I've explained my thoughts on this to the main talk list in depth,
> >> however I can rehash it in this thread too if you want, the idea is
> >> ways are really a grouping of lanes, which make ways a special type of
> >> relation.
> >
> > If you'd care to put it up on the wiki I'll go through it and explain
> what's
> > wrong with it for you.
>
> What about what's wrong with areas being unable to cope with complex
> interchanges? Or any of the other points I made...

That it doesn't make sense?  Show me the "complex interchange".  Then you
and I can both show how we'd map them, and we can compare the two.  Let's do
this on the wiki though.  Just point us to the wiki page so we don't have to
bore everyone with the details of this argument.  Or put it up at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:%E2%A0%A0%E2%A0%81%E2%A0%9D%E2%A0%9E%E2%A0%93%E2%A0%95%E2%A0%9D%E2%A0%BD/Complex_Interchange_Expample