[Tagging] Race track

Anthony osm at inbox.org
Sun Jan 31 17:16:35 GMT 2010

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 12:11 PM, John Smith <deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 1 February 2010 03:04, Anthony <osm at inbox.org> wrote:
> > So give me the XML.
>
> I'll have to spend some time thinking about it tomorrow, in the past
> I've described it more in terms of SQL tables and client side of
> things...

If you're not going to give a real world example (complete with a latitude
and longitude), don't bother.

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 12:11 PM, John Smith <deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 1 February 2010 03:04, Anthony <osm at inbox.org> wrote:
>  > I'm not interested in discussing things.  I'm interested in seeing your
> > proposed solution in the real world.
>
> How does areas solve the problems previously outlined beyond simple
> interchanges? There is plenty of complex interchanges in LA/NY...

I wouldn't say that "areas solve all problems".  They solve some problems,
not all problems.

I know there are plenty of complex interchanges in LA/NY.  I don't know of
any where using areas would cause any additional problems, though.