[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Fire_Hydrant

Wed Jul 28 08:50:20 BST 2010

At 2010-07-27 23:25, Colin Smale wrote:
>  I think there might be more types of "public fire control equipment"...
> I remember often seeing fire beaters (broomstick with flaps of
> rubber/leather) in a rack on moor and heathland prone to fires. Maybe
> amenity=fire_beater can be added to the proposal?

There are also fire hoses which are attached to building water supplies and
fan-folded inside largish glass-front metal cases inset into walls.
emergency=fire_hose maybe, though I'd like something that better indicates
that it is attached to a water supply, not just a hose by itself.