[Tagging] emergency=*

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Fri Jul 30 13:08:57 BST 2010

In Nashville, Tennessee, USA, where I live, there aren't any ambulances based out of hospitals.  The ambulances that handle emergency calls are all operated by the city fire department, and are based at fire stations.  There are also commercial ambulance services, based out of various locations, but they handle matters such as transporting patients from one hospital to another.