[Tagging] [OSM-talk] emergency=*

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 18:50:07 BST 2010

On 31 July 2010 03:43, Chris Hill <osm at raggedred.net> wrote:
> Here's an example of a change you claim you haven't made:

No, I claimed to have made those, as I pointed out to you in a
previous reply, what exactly was so important about these locations
that no one could be bothered to spend 2 seconds making a wiki page
for?

What did the tag actually mean, people seem to care so much about the
what and why of changeset comments, but not documenting the what and
why of tags? double standards?

> This includes private or charity stations which are not emergency stations.

Again, they were documented so how was anyone supposed to know that or
differentiated between the ones that are?

> Global changes like this without discussion can only be regarded as
> vandalism.

What is poor and no documentation then?