[Tagging] Polite request for when replying.

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Sat Jul 31 12:01:00 BST 2010

  Hi all

I'm easily confused at the best of times, & with the lengthy discussions
threads getting split up, I'm completely lost. (& from looking at some
of the replies, I suspect I'm not alone).

For me it displayed in Thunderbird & Outlook express & -
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2010-July/thread.html

Can I please ask that when replying to a previous message that they do
it in line so that they display in one thread.

Sorry to moan, but I really think it's important that these threads are
easy to follow.

Cheers
Dave F.