[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Base transceiver station

M∡rtin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 16:27:25 BST 2010

2010/6/3 John Smith <deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com>:
> #2 is a tower for historical reasons only imho,

yes, it might have been higher in the past presuming that the ground
level now is higher, and the same as for #1 applies;

 #1 is just some
> shed/building, I wouldn't consider it a tower it isn't substantially
> higher than it is wide/deep...

That's what it looks like now, but when the wall was still up, this
was the commanding tower for the biggest checkpoint (the one on the
"Transitautobahn") to enter Berlin, and depite it's low height it was
still overlooking the rest of the border fortifications.

cheers,
Martin