[Tagging] [OSM-talk] Tagging "wide" steps (tribune / terrace)

Roy Wallace waldo000000 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 22:03:59 BST 2010

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 10:46 PM, M∡rtin Koppenhoefer
<dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:

>  To do this explicitly, you'd probably want to
>> map each step individually (as a curved way),
>
> you would do this following the area-proposal, but you would probably
> reduce it from "each step" to "each first and last step of a
> continuity of steps".

Redirecting this to the tagging@ list - let's keep it here.

Martin, I don't really know what you mean. Perhaps I don't understand
the type=area proposal properly. Can you give us a full example (i.e.
the tags) of how you would map those curved steps?