[Tagging] route=fitness_trail

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 03:03:33 BST 2010

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 12:51 AM, Thomas Ineichen
<osm.mailinglist at t-i.ch> wrote:
> I started a map for fitness trails, a concept which seems to be known
> mainly in german speaking europe; but there are a few trails around the
> world:

These were pretty big in Australia too, maybe in the 80s and early
90s. I don't see many new ones being created.

> The stations are always quite simple structures, e.g. a post to strech your
> muscles, wooden poles to jump ower, etc.
>
> Do you have any suggestions, maybe a leisure=*?

leisure=fitness_station?

I like this idea btw. One difficulty may be trying to distinguish
between a "fitness station" and a playground which has equipment
resembling a fitness station...

Steve