[Tagging] What's the proper way to map multiple rail tracks in a street?

M∡rtin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 11:23:10 BST 2010

2010/6/24 Cartinus <cartinus at xs4all.nl>:
> Yes, it does make sense: I told you you had to make a choice between a simple
> model or a complex one. Obviously you don't like the simple one. So now you
> have to design a complex one for the multi-lane road and convince other
> people to map in the same way. Good luck.

You can have a look at the proposed area-relation which could be
suitable for this case IMHO,

BTW: As I understood the problem, the tracks are not dividing the road
but are for trams and therefore the cars can drive over them as well,
see here (example, not the situation from the OP):
http://img.fotocommunity.com/photos/6865086.jpg
http://www.stadtbus2.de/nachrichten/n_foto_0903_bsag-bremen-4386-I.jpg

cheers,
Martin