[Tagging] football or soccer ?

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 10:09:04 BST 2010

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 10:42 AM, M∡rtin Koppenhoefer <
dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:

> -1

Just note that 'soccer' and 'football' seem to be both present in JOSM
presets...
Anyway, I will not fight for such tags but it seems that in this list, some
people are always agains changes "because it is documented like that in the
wiki". Just asking myself if we need a wiki if we cannot change/improve
things ...
Then say officially that once a tag is present more than 1000 times in the
db, we cannot change its wiki and freeze the page or move it to an html
documentation.

Pieren