[Tagging] Proposal for more detail on leisure=playground

Jonathan Bennett openstreetmap at jonno.cix.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 21:16:32 GMT 2010

On 25/03/2010 21:05, Antony King wrote:
> Thanks - I think. Perhaps another time you could contact the author of the
> page first - I had some external links to those pages which I've had to change
> in a hurry. For my part I'll make sure future pages are spaced where
> appropriate.

That isn't necessary. MediaWiki puts in a redirect for any page that
gets moved, so anyone using one of your old links will still end up in
the right place. Try it: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/AccessiblePlay

I'd never take any action that I knew would break something without a
very good reason, and if I did know it was going to break something, I
would indeed let people know before I did it.

--
Jonathan (Jonobennett)