[Tagging] Fast food vs. restaurant vs. cafe

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 02:51:42 BST 2010

On 5 May 2010 11:36, Greg Troxel <gdt at ir.bbn.com> wrote:
> Fair enough.  If you judge on food quality and "is food presented faster
> than it could reasonably be preparted" then I think we're in closer
> agreement.

My point was, we shouldn't base a tagging criteria other than
operator=*, just because a company is a large mega corp or not...

Some mega corps of late have actually been increasing the quality of
their foods to try and appeal to a larger audience, then again if you
watch Pen & Tellers BS program they've shown that people often confuse
quality and taste for assumptions which can some times be wrong...