[Tagging] Green areas that are not parks (revisited)

"Petr Morávek [Xificurk]" xificurk at gmail.com
Thu May 13 13:20:59 BST 2010

By themselves not, but they are within the residential land and this
tagging proposal follows the scheme like highway=service + service=whatever.
I admit, it's not the best solution, but it is already a proposed
scheme. I don't have a better solution... maybe it would be better to
add a new leisure value, I'm opened to reasonable suggestions. I have
personally no idea what the proper english word could be.

Thanks,
Petr Morávek