[Tagging] Landuse border alignment

Jonas Minnberg sasq64 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 20:48:02 BST 2010

Well the area around where I live is a wonderful mish-mash of overlapping
landuses, and many roads sharing nodes with landuse-borders and I think it's
too much work to get it straight for now...

In the case of the grass/forest overlap: That was a grassy-looking area
containing houses (so actually residential) next to a forest-looking area,
with part of the forest entering the grassy-area, and instead of a clean
separation someone just overlapped the forest and set the grass to layer=-1
to get rendering right.

-- Sasq