[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - art gallery

M∡rtin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 09:22:50 GMT 2010

2010/11/6 Tom Chance <tom at acrewoods.net>:
> This debate was settled in the discussion page. Martin and I have reanimated
> the debate there, I suggest anyone who has views on this add them to the
> wiki.

As you can see from my voting comment, I have other objections as
well: gallery has a lot of different meanings, in architecture alone
there is 4 and more, in mining, etc.

Your own page has the prefixed "art_gallery" in the title for
disambiguity reasons, but the proposed tag is "gallery". The context
given by "tourism" doesn't help either.

cheers,
Martin