[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Carpool

john at jfeldredge.com john at jfeldredge.com
Sun Nov 14 21:16:30 GMT 2010

What I am visualizing is a parking lot, perhaps government-owned, where only those who are currently car-pooling are allowed to park.  Others would be allowed to enter to drop off or pick up passengers there, but not to park there.  I don't, offhand, know of any such, but would not be surprised to learn of their existence.  They would be a logical extension of High-Occupancy Vehicle lanes (highway lanes that, at certain times of day, are restricted to use by vehicles containing more than one person).