[Tagging] Waterway relations

Nathan Edgars II neroute2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 21:37:54 GMT 2010

On Sun, Nov 14, 2010 at 9:43 AM, Dave F. <davefox at madasafish.com> wrote:
> Regarding the flow we need more info. Is it physically filled in, broken
> locks, or just not passable by boat. Send us a link.
http://my.sfwmd.gov/portal/page/portal/xrepository/sfwmd_repository_pdf/lake_management_area_descriptions.pdf
"The smaller S-58 water control structure located at the north end of
Trout Lake generally acts as the drainage divide for flows through the
KCOL.  This  is the case except under very high water conditions when
water can be released northward through the C-32C Canal into the Lake
Preston, Myrtle, and Joel LMA." [S-58 is about midway along C-32C, so
the part of C-32C between Trout Lake and S-58 can flow either way.]