[Tagging] geology taggin?

Ulf Lamping ulf.lamping at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 15 21:28:33 GMT 2010

Am 15.11.2010 11:39, schrieb Morten Kjeldgaard:
> On 2010-11-14 20:30, Ulf Lamping wrote:
>
>> landuse=nature_reserve is your own personal concept. Please have a look
>> at (and make yourself comfortable with) the existing map features before
>> you discuss here.
>
> Arrogance doesn't bring any respect to your point of view. Yes it's
> leisure=nature_reserve and not landuse, I am so sorry Ulf, I should have
> used a better example for those who strive to misunderstand.

First of all: May I kindly remind you of your own words in this thread:
"But those of us concerned future development of the database ..." which
was a direct response to a mail from me in this thread. This implies
that I am not interested in the future development of the database.
Telling this to someone who has spend a significant amount of effort
into developing the database (since 2007) isn't very nice.

I've seen too many times people argueing about how tags should be, that
obviously had an idea how they think it should be, but didn't really
know how it currently is. Your example of nature_reserve falls into that
category, as the concept of putting this into leisure, landuse, natural
or whatever else is simply broken.

The whole "nature_reserve as an area" is broken. This conceptual problem
should be known to people argueing about landcover ...

Regards, ULFL