[Tagging] geology taggin?

M∡rtin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 01:18:31 GMT 2010

> It wouldn't be much use for trying to work out how many golf bunkers
> are tagged natural=beach...

sure, but neither you nor me would do this, true? I know that there is
some painters here, that tag stuff to get the right color in renderer
a or b, but as soon as there is a tag in the wiki that they find, this
will stop. I think that many of these cases are still from some time
ago, where there were 30 tags in map features (I am exagerating) and
people thought: out of these my foo is surely an "arts_centre", this
even has an icon in Josm ;-)

cheers,
Martin