[Tagging] geology taggin?

M∡rtin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 12:37:58 GMT 2010

2010/11/16 Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping at googlemail.com>:
> Oh, BTW, as a side-effect, putting this into landcover is *also* broken.

of course, and if you read above noone ever suggested to do so. I
indeed linked boundary=protected_area (as you can see, area is even in
the name of the tag).

>>> The whole "nature_reserve as an area" is broken.
>> it is clearly an area. What else should it be? All boundaries delimit
>> areas.
> Yes, germany is basically also an area.

of course, but you are only repeating what was written above: all
boundaries delimit areas.

Some people think it's a good idea
> to not tag this as an area but using a boundary way / relation.

Now I am confused. If we agree that boundaries describe areas, aren't
you contradicting yourself?

Please, this doesn't lead to anywhere, and besides this, you are
simply wrong ;-)

cheers,
Martin