[Tagging] geology taggin?

"Petr Morávek [Xificurk]" xificurk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 03:40:30 GMT 2010

Ulf Lamping napsal(a):
> Am 17.11.2010 21:43, schrieb M∡rtin Koppenhoefer:
> Of course there is a logic, it's just a logic that you don't like and
> therefore deny to recognize ;-)

I was wondering for some time what is that logic?

> You are implying there's an "obviously correct way" to make these
> distinctions, which is not the case. If you take a look at:
>
> http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Blaubeerwald.jpg
>
> the "physical landcover" would be bushes for me and certainly not trees.
> You may disagree.

There will always be some border cases. I would put value trees in
landcover, since it is the most noticable type of landcover there - the
fact that there is something secondary on the ground should be resolved
with another way... Anyway, how would you tag it in current scheme?

Petr