[Tagging] How to tag a (main) entrance to a large feature?

Peter Wendorff wendorff at uni-paderborn.de
Thu Nov 18 10:29:11 GMT 2010

Beside what Andrew and André mentioned in their replies feel free to add
the ways across the park in detail.
If there are only a few (or only one) entrance, map the ways and
navigation software could be enabled to route better to the target.
If there is a wall or fence around, map it; tag it as
barrier=wall|fence|... and add barrier=entrance, where the entrance is.

regards

Peter