[Tagging] Groups of islands, how to tag?

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 07:23:03 GMT 2010

The problem with that is that a multipolygon relation is for a single
entity that may be broken down into several pieces.

A group of islands (or an archipelago) is not a single island broken
down into several land pieces. It is just that: a group of islands.

So we need a different way of tagging a "collection" separate from
tagging unconnected parts of a whole.