[Tagging] Call for German, French, Russian & Japanese updates for changed tag

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Mon Nov 22 09:26:57 GMT 2010

Hello,

Some time ago a proposal to change the way we specify types of power
generators was passed. Unfortunately, the German, Russian, French and
Japanese translations haven't been updated. I left requests on their
respective discussion pages but nothing has happened.

The original English page is here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:power%3Dgenerator

As I know there are at least German and French people on this list, can they
please update the wiki pages to reflect the English page with its various
subtags?

Regards,
Tom