[Tagging] Width of shop frontage

Laurence Penney lorp at lorp.org
Wed Nov 24 18:27:10 GMT 2010

Indeed it can vary from one street segment to another. This matters not a jot to the idea of automated node positioning. If there are substantial differences within a street segment, then another method of indicating width may be better - perhaps a guess in metres.

Anyway I think I'll make an app to try this out and report results.

- L