[Tagging] SchemaTroll 2.01 - OSM OpenMapFeatures Spreadsheet - Available for edits

Sean Horgan seanhorgan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 20:42:16 BST 2010

Hi Sam,

Seems like some great work.  I'm relatively new to contributing to OSM so
pardon what may be some ignorant questions that I have.

1. How does the spreadsheet fit in with the current process of managing Map
Features (RFC Draft, Proposal, Vote, etc)?

2. How will new users to OSM find this google spreadsheet?

3. Did you use any scripts/code to parse the source datasets?  If so, do you
plan to open source them? github etc.

4. You cover a lot of information about this in email and the wiki, do you
plan to consolidate it all in the wiki?

5. Are there are current/planned users of the SchemaTroll standard?

Thanks.

Sean