[Tagging] Country names

john at jfeldredge.com john at jfeldredge.com
Thu Oct 14 17:29:01 BST 2010

However, in countries that have more than one official language, or in areas that expect to have a lot of foreign visitors, you are likely to see more than one language on at least some of the signs.  In this case, what would you recommend, particularly if the signs are labeled in more than one character set?