[Tagging] shop=kiosk

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Tue Oct 19 02:28:39 BST 2010

What if a country does have kiosks, but the list of goods most often sold at kiosks is different than what the usual list would be in Germany?  Are we likely to end up with an edit war on the wiki?  I thought one of the goals was to try to make the tags reflect international usage, not just the usage in a single country.  Where there is a dispute, we tend to fall back to British usage.  For any UK folks on the list, what goods would you expect a kiosk store to sell, by default?