[Tagging] Paper streets?

Alex Mauer hawke at hawkesnest.net
Tue Oct 19 21:06:19 BST 2010

On 10/19/2010 02:14 PM, Anthony wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Alex Mauer<hawke at hawkesnest.net>  wrote:
>>
>> How so?
>
> It's not a highway.

Neither is a highway which is under construction.  Neither is a stop
sign.  Neither is a What’s your point?

>> Of course, at some point a proposal may die and there’s no need to indicate
>> on the map where a road is *no longer* proposed.
>
> Following the concept of highway=proposed, maybe you could do
> highway=proposed, proposed=no_longer.</sarcasm>

I was just giving my opinion.  If someone *wants* to map the roads which
have been proposed but aren’t any more, I don’t see a problem with that.
</no-sarcasm>

I’m glad you’re not the dictator of what things people are “allowed” to map.

—Alex Mauer “hawke”