[Tagging] Paper streets?

Phil! Gold phil_g at pobox.com
Fri Oct 22 16:15:33 BST 2010

* Richard Welty <rwelty at averillpark.net> [2010-10-19 15:25 -0400]:
> tiger seems to have spots where there are streets that developers planned
> but never built. i see them from time to time.

The problem there is that proposed roads have been recorded as actual
roads.  If people want to record proposed roads as highway=proposed, I
don't think that's a problem, since they're much less likely to be taken
as actual, usable roads.

--- --
I think that's easier to read.  Pardon me.  Less difficult to read.
                       -- Larry Wall