[Tagging] Announce: New #osm-tagging dedicated IRC chat on oftc.net

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 00:57:18 BST 2010

Yup :)
SchemaTroll 2.01 is definatly an attempt to create a universal Tagging
Schema, where the entire 'geo spatial community' (including osgeo
foundation and mapquest and commonmap) will benifit from a clearly
defined map feature system so that everyone can easily convert their
own schema across to other schemas.

So 'Open Map Features' Is a great name for this. (it will suceed the
name of 'SchemaTroll 2.01') as soon as i am complet with my initial
review of multiple international map feature schemas of varing
complexity.

Thanks for your interest,
I hope we can channel your enthuasiam to better the tagging schema.

Cheers,
Sam