[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Homeless Shelter

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 09:49:10 BST 2010

sure,
but the 'operator=*' tag is a 'sub-tag or dependent tag, which is an
attribute of any map feature.
I'm looking the define what categories best define tis feature.

When printed on paper form, and you want the icon listed in the
directory, would it be under 'Accomidations' or under 'Community
Services'?....

Sorry, I think i just answered my own question :-)