[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Homeless Shelter

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 13:44:32 BST 2010

a key 'social' does work for homeless_shelter,  are there any other
values (that are in other keys) that would fit with this social key?
.... bingo_hall
... community_center (with a tagging war lol)
... beer_garden
... pub .... to discuss tagging wars.
with the trolls under the amenity=camping bridge=yes

anyway, i'll need to sort that out, as it helps with the 'community' grouping.

cheers,
sam