[Tagging] landuse=single family houses/apartments

Peter Wendorff wendorff at uni-paderborn.de
Sat Sep 4 18:28:01 BST 2010

  Aside of your question: you should use : instead of . to separate
language tokens from "normal" tagnames.
And AFAIK it's not a good idea to translate every value like you do it here.
The translations/languages should only apply to names, not on "classes".
If your Application wants to use different languages than English, it
should use a dictionary for that at client side.

regards
Peter