[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Homeless Shelter

Sean Horgan seanhorgan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 23:19:46 BST 2010

I tried to collect the feedback by topic and I posted my thoughts here:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/Homeless_Shelter

<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/Homeless_Shelter>Let
me know if I missed anything.  Did this format work?

The big takeaway is merging this proposal in with social_facility (or
something similarly named).  How can I get hold of the user kerosin?

Thanks.

Sean