[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - maze

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 19:46:15 BST 2010

On 19 September 2010 21:57, M∡rtin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/9/18 John Smith <deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com>:
>> attraction", however you just jogged my memory, there is a castle
>> attraction near to here:>
>> http://www.sunshinecastle.com/>
>> As for the maze place, it has maze in the name "Bellingham Maze">
>> http://www.bellmaze.com/
>

> you might have gotten me wrong: I am not really interested in theme
> parks, I was simply pointing out that a maze is not related to theme
> parks in the first place, even though there might be theme parks whose
> main attraction is a maze.

So in other words, this is similar to a zoo where different exhibits
are tagged separately, in which case I don't think they should be
tagged as tourism=* at all, only the overall area should be.

Also theme park is usually an amusement park based on a theme, a
lot/most places with mazes are more likely to be amusement parks.

As for what to tag them with, ride doesn't seem accurate as you can't
ride on a maze, nor a castle for that matter.