[Tagging] [HOT] recording damage

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 09:16:28 BST 2010

cool, one of my aims for having all main tags listed in an open acess
spreadsheet is to be able to list all of the available varients of
icons, organized by style theme.
So the best way to proceed would be t make a simple spreadsheet, and
list the columns
-key
-value
-tag render descriptin
-mapnik icon - png (incerted image)
-option2 icon png (inverted image)
-option3 icon png
-url link to svg file download
-maxzoom level
-minzoom level

Once that is done, i can go into the chart and add a new column for
'Tag Theme Category', but that wont be for another month until im
finished sorting the other datasets map features.

Unfortunatly i dont know a way t autmateit, but furtunatly it's only
200 or so icons that need to be made. .... and we can croud-source the
fine detais.

cheers,
sam