[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - social facility

Sean Horgan seanhorgan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 18:55:55 BST 2010

I know the voting has started and changes to the proposal are off-limits,
but I was considering the addition of "animals" to the social_facility:for
subtag:

{{tag|social_facility:for|animals}} - Takes care of homeless, lost, or
abandoned animals.  See [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_shelterwikipedia]

What do people think?  Is there anything that covers animal shelters today?

--
Sean