[Tagging] shop=wedding_office [Was: New tag value: shop=wedding]

Stephen Hope slhope at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 02:51:22 BST 2010

What we generally have around here is a shop that both sells and rents
formal wear - sometimes one sex, often both. They do weddings, school
formals, black tie dinners etc.  I'd call this a formal wear shop.
One that sells nothing but wedding dresses is a subset of this (and
very rare around here, I can't think of any).  (shop=formal_wear ?)

Then you get shops that do wedding stuff - decorations, bouquets,
chair covers etc that might also sell brides dresses, but often don't.
 This is a wedding shop to me.

Stephen