[Tagging] Map Feature Samples

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 16:25:30 BST 2010

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 7:35 AM, Dave F. <davefox at madasafish.com> wrote:
>  On 29/09/2010 06:15, Sam Vekemans wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>> I'm creating a list of all of the existing map features, and looking
>> for a nice example (node/way/area/relation) of every feature.
>>
> Hi Sam
>
> To check, are you planning to replace the images in map features, even the
> ones that are already there?

Nope,
The images are fine.

I'm looking at sample for each feature with a link
ie.
This is an example of

amenity=parking

amenity=pub
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/823183114

So a complete list of every map feature with an example of each would
be helpful :)

It would be great to have a sample link on every wiki page, so then
users can easily see how it's mapped.

The map Features chart is great, im just making it into an open access
GoogleDocs chart form, with more details.

Cheers,
Sam