[Tagging] Retaking the discussion on ATMs

David Murn davey at incanberra.com.au
Sat Apr 2 10:12:38 BST 2011

On Fri, 2011-04-01 at 10:33 +0100, Noel David Torres Taño wrote:
> We've agreed in the spanish list to add the network tag to the ATM, so if
> there is no discussion against here, I will add that to the wiki.

The amenity=fuel tag schema uses:
payment:credit_cards=mastercard;visa;diners_club;american_express

network is a difficult one to tag, because many ATMs can operate on
several networks.  In Australia for example, you can use any of the
above cards at an ATM, as well as many others (most ATMs have a chart
showing 30+ cards you can use).  Is there not some way you can use the
operator tag to indicate what networks are supported?

David