[Tagging] Retaking the discussion on ATMs

Noel David Torres Taño envite at rolamasao.org
Sat Apr 2 20:42:01 BST 2011

> On Sat, 2011-04-02 at 20:12 +1100, David Murn wrote:
> > On Fri, 2011-04-01 at 10:33 +0100, Noel David Torres Taño wrote:
> > > We've agreed in the spanish list to add the network tag to the ATM, so
> > > if there is no discussion against here, I will add that to the wiki.
> >
> > The amenity=fuel tag schema uses:
> > payment:credit_cards=mastercard;visa;diners_club;american_express
>
> Following up to my own post, there is also the payment:* tag which
> almost fits in with what you want.
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:payment

No, because it is not payment what you usually do at an ATM. Some times you
even do not move money at all. And, it is not the same which network an ATM
belongs to (it is well advertised in every ATM, at least in Spain) than which
cards you can use (which are almost all, as in Australia or wherever) paying
an extra fee.

Noel
er Envite